Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Building a Webpage Using HTML

I actually found building a webpage fairly easy using the instructions that were given.  The webpage that I built was incredibly simple, and didn't feature anything more than a couple lines of text, the marquee for some text, and a picture of our beautiful campus.

While simply following the instructions were incredibly helpful, I can definitely see how building anything even moderately complex could be considered very difficult.  I don't know if I have any interest in continuing to build web pages as anything more than a fun little trick, but the information is definitely neat to have.  It certainly would be cool to be able to create an actual functioning page that did stuff.

Overall, I think that I actually had fun with the assignment, although I'm not sure how to post the webpage I created to blogger, I'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment